By Kristina, April 30th, 2010
Until June 30th, 2010, Tourism Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows is running the “Perfect Day Out” Contest. We want to know where you would take visitors to show them the best of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows.
Tell us what your “Perfect Day Out” includes and be entered to win great prizes!
Entering is easy and fun! All you need to do to participate in the contest is:
Download the official rules and entry form or include the following information on a piece of paper or in an email.
- Include your name, address, phone number and email. If you’re under 18, your parent/guardian’s signature must be included on your entry form.
- Write down the number of participants you are planning your “Perfect Day Out” for.
- Choose one of these budget categories 1) $100 2) $250 or 3) $500 – remember that this budget category will need to cover the costs of all the activities you include in “your perfect day out” for the number of participants you are planning the day for.
- Tell us about your perfect day out! Where would you take your guests for an unforgettable adventure and to share the best of Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows? Please include at least 6 hours of activities. Don’t forget to include the time, names of the businesses and places, a description of the activity, and the cost for the activity. Be creative and have fun!
- Submit your completed “Perfect Day Out” contest entry form to: Tourism Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows by email no later than 4:00pm, Monday, June 21st to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off at the Visitor Centre located at 12492 Harris Road, Pitt Meadows. Open Monday through Friday, 10:00am – 4:00pm. Submissions received after the contest close will not be eligible.
When is the entry deadline?
All entries must be received no later than 4:00pm, June 21, 2010
When will the contest winners be announced?
By 4:00pm, July 05, 2010
What is the prize?
There will be (1) one prize for the most creative entry for each budget category (estimated prize value is $100 for each category)
How will I know if I win?
Tourism Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows will contact you by phone or email and your entry will be posted on the new Tourism Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows website just in time for the May long weekend.
Good luck – you just may see your “Perfect Day Out” posted on this website!