Rain, rain, go away……
By Kristina, May 18th, 2010
It’s a rainy day in Maple Ridge and Pitt Meadows, but don’t let that dampen your plans for adventure. There’s lot’s to do even with a little precipitation. Here’s a list of ten great things to do in our communities (even if it’s raining)!
- Get Active at the Maple Ridge Leisure Centre or the Pitt Meadows Family Recreation Centre
- See a Movie at Cineplex Odeon Meadowtown Centre Cinemas
- Practice your swing at Meadows Golf & Baseball Centre
- Play Bingo, Support Local Charities, (Win Big?) at Haney Bingo Plex
- Go Bowling at Revs Bowling & Entertainment Centre
- Take a step back in time at Maple Ridge Museum or the Pitt Meadows Museum
- Get Cultured at the ACT Arts Centre & Theatre
- Go wine tasting at the Blue Heron Fruit Winery
- Curl up with a good book (or surf the net) at the Maple Ridge Public Library or Pitt Meadows Public Library
- Let the kids play at jungle Jac’s Indoor Play Centre, Club Cariboo, Quantum Gymnastics or The Rock Wall Climbing Gym
Add your comments about how you enjoyed any one of the suggested activities, or suggest your own ideas to beat the rainy day blues.